The World of Eurovision

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

3 Out Of 5 Ain't Bad

The competition to find this year’s Spanish entry has taken one step further with the final five songs being announced. They were whittled down from ten to five at the weekend, and three of my own personal favourite five qualified. They were:

“TU VOZ SE APAGARA”
“LA REINA DE LA NOCHE”
“I LOVE YOU MI VIDA”

Along with:

“BUSCO UN HOMBRE”
“UNA LAGRIMA”

To be honest, the 15 shortlisted Spanish songs did contain some stinkers, and the final five aren’t too bad at all. The best one? Probably “Tu Voz Se Apagara” would be my chosen favourite, but of course so was “Bailame”, knocked out in the first round.

I hear you asking in your masses, when exactly are Spain choosing their entry? Well, I haven’t got a clue, with their Mision Eurovision programme taking place over about 134 weeks. I think it’s in March though, but I will let you know what’s happening when it happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home