The World of Eurovision

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Kiss of Death...

This will be my last post before this evening's semi-final. It's hard to believe that I started blogging about Eurovision 7 months ago. And here we are, semi-final time again. Ay, ay, ay...

Anyway, from all the stuff I've read, heard and seen, here are the ten countries I predict to qualify tonight...

  • Israel
  • Belarus
  • Switzerland
  • Denmark
  • Serbia
  • FYR Macedonia
  • Hungary
  • Slovenia
  • Turkey
  • Latvia

Of course, this will be the closest semi-final ever, so my predictions may be wrong. I'm unsure about Israel, but if they pull it off it could do well. I'm also playing the safety card of FYROM, but this could also not happen. Some people have been saying Croatia's started looking good! Madness.

I got 9/10 in 2004, 7/10 in 2005 and 9/10 last year. 10/10 this semi-final? I doubt it. There are loads of other countries - Bulgaria, Norway, Andorra, Malta to name a few - that could qualify just as easily. Let's see what happens.

Good luck, Europe!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home